Available 24 x 7
Don’t make customers wait for a callback or leave a voice mail message – let them schedule an appointment with you right away.
Be Where They Are
Improve the experience of communicating for anyone who interacts with you – on your website, social media accounts, emails, bulk emails.
Empower Your Customers
Help clients engage with you by being where they are. Make it easy for them to take the next step when they are ready and at a time that also works for you.
Fast, Efficient Scheduling
Shorten sales cycles and optimize the time of sales reps – for a more efficient sales process, more leads, and more sales.
Set an Appointment in Seconds
- Your customers click on a button or link on your website, social media account, online calendar, or bulk email – and complete an appointment in seconds.
- Your individual open dates and times, but not details, are displayed for one-on-one meetings.
- Open dates and times are displayed for everyone invited to group meetings.
- Participants select available dates and times that work best for them and complete a short form with their information.
- Customer relationship management
- Customer support appointments, call-back scheduling, online meetings
- Sales appointment or phone call scheduling
- Health care patient appointments, test and procedure scheduling, and calls
- Software demo scheduling
- Training and on-boarding scheduling
- Internal staff scheduling; team & candidate staffing interviews
- Schedule events, meetings
- Book classes and appointments right away
- Logistics, resource reservations, delivery schedules
- Marketing campaigns across channels
- And many more…
Schedule where they are
- Website: in a page, popup, sidebar
- Social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube
- Email: email signatures, bulk email, Office 365
- Calendar: Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple, Exchange
- Your Software: Team, Productivity, CRM
Setup is Simple
- Create a free Approved Contact account (link here)
- Link to your calendar in MS Office 365, Outlook, Google calendar
- Add a Public Scheduling request
- Configure your Public Scheduling instance
- Use the generated link in an iframe to embed on your website, social media account, bulk email campaign, email signature.
- You are ready for your customers to make appointments during your free times!