Instructions for quickly setting up and testing a new Approved Contact (AC) user for Zoom Meetings.
Zoom Test Plan
- Go to AC “Sign Up” link here: https://approvedcontact.com/guest.aspx?j=s&ver=1.1.112
- Click Sign in with Google or Microsoft
- From the left menu navigate to Profile > Meet over Video then select “Sign into Zoom” button
- Assuming you are signed into Zoom, select “Authorize” button
- From AC home page on the left menu navigate to Profile > Scheduling.
- Once clicked, a new screen will display with two Public Scheduling links. Select “Edit” to the far right of the link named “Schedule Me”.
- Midway down the Public Scheduling page select the “Meet over Video” dropdown and select “Zoom”.
- Scroll down to bottom of page and select “Save” button
- You will be returned to the page “Profile – Public Scheduling”. Select the URL link beside your “Schedule Me”, and a new Public Scheduling page will open in a new browser window where you can schedule a test meeting.
- A meeting invitation will be sent from you to the email address that you complete in the scheduling form. Navigate to your email system to see the calendar invitation with your Zoom Meeting room link included in the calendar event.